Ventilation Grilles for Round Ducts
Ventilation grilles for round spiro ducts are designed to supply or exhaust air into the ventilation and air conditioning systems and are specially designed for installation directly to the round (spiro) air ducts. The air flow rate of treated air from one ventilation grille can be 100m3/h up to over 1000 m3/h (27l/s – over 278l/s).
- BP-S – Ventilation grille for round air duct made of galvanized metal sheets. Possible versions with horizontal (-Х) or vertical (-В) cuts, and also from stainless metal sheet.
- BP-S AL – Ventilation grille for round air duct made of extruded aluminum profiles. Modification is available only with horizontal lamellas.
- RBP-S (on the picture above) – Rectangular ventilation grille for round air duct made of extruded aluminum profiles. Possible versions with horizontal (-Х), vertical (-В) or double directed lamellas (-II).
- They can be mounted directly on the ventilation air duct.
- Multi-leaf damper for air flow regulation (+M)
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Ventilation Grilles for Round Ducts TANGRA BP-S: