Ceiling Ventilation Diffuser “Cassette” type
Cassette ceiling ventilation diffusers are used for simultaneous supply and exhaust in ventilation and air conditioning systems. Air is inhale by the central part of the TANGRA CAS ventilation grilles, and fresh air is supplied from the peripheral openings. The blades for supply air are with fixed slope. The flow rate single ventilation grille can be between 100m3/h up to 1000m3/h (27l/s – 278l/s).
- Diffusers are made of galvanized sheet metal with powder polymer coating.
- Consist of an outer frame with slats on the periphery, and a revisory central part panel of perforated sheet metal.
- Filter G2 is possible to be integrated by customer’s request (+ F).
- Diffusers are painted in RAL 9010 as standard, and can be painted in all RAL colors at the customer’s request.
- They are connected to the ventilation systems by flexible air ducts
- Junction box (+ K)
- Supply air control valve (+ Ds) and / or exhaust (+ De)
- Internal insulation (+ Ii) or external insulation of the box (+ Ie)
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Ceiling Ventilation Diffuser “Cassette” type TANGRA CAS: