Linear slot diffuser
TANGRA CBP are classic ventilation grilles for supplying or exhaustion of air into the ventilation and air conditioning systems. They are designed for wall or air duct installation. Made entirely of aluminum profiles and allowing manual adjustment of the slope of each lamella individually. Depending on the design and installation of the grille, it can be selected with horizontal or vertical lamellas, as well as with a double direction. The flow rate of treated air from one ventilation grille can be from 100m3/h up to over 1000m3/h (27l/s – above 278l/s).
- They are made entirely of aluminum profiles.
- CBP-L-X: wall ventilation grille with horizontal blades
- CBP-L-B: wall ventilation grille with vertical blades
- CBP-L-II: wall ventilation grille with double blades (both horizontal and vertical)
- CBP-L-H: wall ventilation grille with fixed slats
- As standard, they are painted in RAL 9010, and at the customer’s request they can be painted in all RAL colors.
- They are connected to the duct network through a ventilation box.
- They can be mounted directly on the ventilation duct.
- They can also be mounted directly on a building element (wall).
- Plenum box (+K)
- Internal insulation (+Ii) or external insulation (+Ie) of plenum box.
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Linear slot diffuser TANGRA CBP: