Round Ceiling Ventilation Diffusers
TANGRA RCD are round ceiling ventilation diffusers designed for air supply and exhaust in ventilation and air conditioning systems. They are extremely easy to install and adjust through the plastic built-in butterfly mechanism. The flow rate of treated air from one ventilation grille can be between 100m3/h up to 1200m3/h (27l/s – 333l/s).
- They are made of aluminum profiles.
- Built-in back draft shutter
- As standard, they are painted in RAL 9010, and at the customer’s request they can be painted in all RAL colors.
- Mounted on the air duct system with plenum box and flexible duct.
- Plenum box (+K)
- Internal insulation (+Ii) or external insulation (+Ie) of plenum box.
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Round Ceiling Ventilation Diffusers TANGRA RCD: