TANGRA EVB ROT
High Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation Units with Rotary Wheel
Energy and heat recovery units TANGRA EVB ROT provide a highly efficient solution for ventilation and help in reducing energy costs. TANGRA heat recovery units supply fresh and filtered air to the premises, exhaust out the polluted air and at the same time recover energy / heat from the exhaust air by heating the fresh air.
The series TANGRA EVB ROT is the ideal solution for various types of applications, meeting all needed requirements and providing high efficiency and wide range of capabilities. The range includes 6 standard models with different air flow rates from 850 m3/h. up to 6500 m3/h and efficiencies between 77% and 85% (EN308; ErP Regulation 1253:2014 / 1254:2014). The models are available in outdoor and indoor versions. The compact design allows easy and quick installation. TANGRA EVB ROT recuperative ventilation units are manufactured fully wired and ready for intelligent TANGRA Smart control, which allows BMS communication via Modbus and the Internet. Each of the models can have a built-in or external direct evaporation module (DX), making it the ideal hybrid solution for thermodynamic heat recovery ventilation. The TANGRA EVB ROT range of high efficiency units is manufactured with Eurovent certified rotary regenerative heat exchangers.
Residential buildings, factories and industrial buildings, shops, retail and logistics centers, automotive, aerospace and service industries, office buildings, administrative and public buildings, kindergartens and schools, hospitals and swimming pools
- Air flow range: 850m3/h up to 6400m3/h (236 l/s ÷ 1780 l/s)
- Heat and energy recovery from 77% up to 85% (EN308, ErP 2018, Eurovent).
- Wide range of build-in components (integrated pre-heater for anti-freeze protection, additional thermal box for comfort heating/cooling of the air: water heating/cooling or DX direct expansion, etc.)
- Market leading efficiency fans class with EC motors
- Option for built-in heat pump module (DX integrated module).
- Integrated smart control system
- Easy installation, commissioning, cleaning and maintenance.
- The rotary wheel heat exchangers are tested and certified by Eurovent Certita Certification
- Option for hygienic execution in accordance with VDI 6022
- Produced in accordance with RLT 01, DIN 1886 and EN13053
From this section you can download the full documentation related to High Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation Units with Rotary Wheel TANGRA EVB ROT:
Commercial brochure contact us for access
Installation, commissioning and maintenance manual contact us for access
Ger back to us for a free consultation:
Get in touch today, to receive more information about High Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation Units with Rotary Wheel TANGRA EVB ROT. One of our consultant will contact you back up to 24 hours.