Products / Air Handling Units and Heat Recovery Ventilation
TANGRA AHU REC
Installation, commissioning and maintenance manual
Air handling units are developed for ventilation of premises with different requirements for air purity and purposes. The range TANGRA AHU REC are with air flow range that covers between 3500m3/h and 75000m3/h and with energy recovery efficiency from 67% up to 92% (EN308). They are extremely suitable solution for ventilation of industrial and commercial buildings, automobile industry, production factories and premises, buildings in the energy sector, office buildings and shopping centers, etc. TANGRA AHU REC are certified by TUV Rheinland.
- Air flow range: 3 500m3/h up to 75 000m3/h (972 l/s ÷ 20 833 l/s)
- Remarkably wide range of heat recovery components with efficiency from 67% up to 92% (EN308 / ErP 2018).
- Market leading efficiency fans with IE5 EC motors
- Option for built-in heat pump module (DX integrated module).
- Standard AHUs, as well as customized AHUs for the needs of each project.
- Integrated smart control system
- Easy installation, commissioning, cleaning and maintenance.
- Every AHU is developed for indoor and outdoor installation.
- Tested and certified by Eurovent Certita Certification and TUV Rheinland
- Produced in accordance with RLT 01, DIN 1886 and EN13053
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Installation, commissioning and maintenance manual TANGRA AHU REC:
Commercial brochure contact us for access
Technical catalogue contact us for access
Installation, commissioning and maintenance manual contact us for access
Eurovent certificate contact us for access
Ger back to us for a free consultation:
Get in touch today, to receive more information about Installation, commissioning and maintenance manual TANGRA AHU REC. One of our consultant will contact you back up to 24 hours.